We welcome new patients. To enrol with us you can:
- come and see us at reception, or
- phone and we will organise for the paperwork to be sent out to you, or
- email us and we can send out the forms to you, or
- you can download, print and complete these forms.
Please ensure you complete the forms in full. The forms can then be posted back to us at P O Box 26-062, Newlands, Wellington 6442 or dropped in to our receptionists.
If you were born outside of NZ please bring your passport in with you when you enrol to help us to determine your eligibility for funded health services.
advantages to enrolling with a general practice
There are many advantages to being enrolled with a general practice. These include:
- reduced doctor’s fees
- easier access to appointments
- timely medical reminders
- lower fees at the Wellington Accident and Urgent Medical Centre
For more information see Enrolling with a PHO - Ministry of Health