Following last evening's announcement we would like to remind you of the measures we have in place at Level 2 for your safety and that of our team.
Screening questions remain in place when you phone to book an appointment and when you arrive at the practice. Our doors are still on controlled entry. We will also be asking if you have recently returned from Auckland. Please answer these honestly - be reassured you will still be treated if you have symptoms - it may be virtually or in another area of the practice, but we need you to be honest about any symptoms you have.
Telephone or video consultations will continue to be offered if you do not need to be physically examined.
Physical distancing in the waiting room is 2m, and the chairs have been spaced accordingly. This does reduce the capacity of our waiting room so you may be asked to wait in your car if the waiting room is at capacity.
Some of our team may be wearing masks or other protective equipment - please do not be alarmed by this. It is for everyone's safety.
Please remember the key messages are:
* Practice good sneeze and cough hygiene - into your elbow and wash/sanitise your hands afterwards
* Maintain physical distancing
* Keep track of your movements
* Wash your hands, wash your hands, wash your hands
* Be kind
* If unwell, stay home from work, school or leisure activities and call us or Healthline for advice.
Thank you for your co-operation and understanding.