Flu vaccinations available now
For the best protection get a flu vaccine before winter.
Yearly flu vaccinations are free for:
- Pregnant people
- People aged 65 years and over
- Maori and Pacific people aged 55 years and over
- People who have a long-term medical condition like diabetes, asthma, heart conditions or auto immune disease
- Children aged 4 years and younger who have been in hospital for respiratory illness such as asthma
The cost for the flu vaccination, if you are not in one of these groups, is $35.00.
To book an appointment with the nurse please either:
- phone 04 478 9858 (Please do not call on a Monday) or
- email firstname.lastname@example.org with a range of days and times that you can attend during the week and we will contact you with a confirmed appointment time.